Been on low dose of Lo Loestrin, have had PCOS, irregular period, stomach bloated, high BP. Am I pregnant?

I have been on a low dose of Lo Loestrin for about 2 months now. before I was on a stronger dose of birth control . i have had PCOS for about 4 years now. my periods have always been irregular until i started my the high dose birth control. I switched to a lower dose because it caused me to have high blood pressure . I am now on my second pack, second week, of my low dose birth control and i have yet to start my period since i started the low dose bc. my stomach is very bloated and sometimes i wake up in the middle of the night having to run to the bathroom to go pee. could i be pregnant?
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013