Been on birth control, yeast infection. Have PMS symptoms. Have headaches. Help

hi! so I have been on birth control for 8 months now and everything was going fine until my last two cycles. I was on an antibiotic in the beginning of august for a yeast infection , and i know sometimes that alters the effectiveness of the pill . My boyfriend came to visit, and we had sex. He used a condom, but when I was supposed to get my period two weeks later it wasn t normal. I was 5 days late, and on the fifth day I had brown discharge in the morning, and that was it. Nothing for the rest of the month, and what I had didn t even fill up on a liner. I took a test then and it came up negative. This month, I was supposed to get my period last week and I missed again. 3 days later I had a really light brown discharge for one night and the next morning and I was done. I didn t even have to wear a pad or tampon . I experienced all my usual pms symptoms: I was really moody and I had cramps . This time however it s different. I usually only get moody for one day, and I have had a lot of mood swings since the beginning of September. I ve had more headaches, and no matter how much sleep I get at night, I am always tired. I m not sure what s going on. I ve taken another test and it came back negative as well. This month though, about 2 weeks ago, I had unprotected sex a couple of times with my boyfriend, although I still regularly take my birth control. Even though the tests are negative, could I still be pregnant? I ve heard some people don t show up on tests for a long time. I m just confused as to what is going on.
Asked On : Fri, 21 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  8 Awaiting Answer