What is the medication for yeast infection in vagina after a colposcopy ?

recently switched birth control pills and have had a culposcopy and having yeast infection type symptoms Hi. I recently switched birth control pills and have had a culposcopy. About a week after my culposcopy, I started having yeast infection type symptoms. I treated it as so however now I have noticed that they are small cuts and bumps all over my vagina. It s very uncomfortable. I have not had sex in over a month, and even then it was protected. Could any of these things be related? And what could be causing this problem?
Asked On : Fri, 28 Jan 2011