Been on The pill levest, noticed mood swings, nausea, dizziness, weakness, paranoia. Why?

Hi, I have been on The pill (levest) for about a month now and have noticed a lot of changes and I m not sure if it s because of the pill. I keep having extreme mood swings and snapping at my family, I have a few headaches and the other day it was one of the non pill days I felt really dizzy and nauseous and weak. My energy is really low all the time to the point where I can just lay in bed for hours or even on my floor cause I just can t be bothers with anything. And in the past 2 weeks I have felt extremely depressed to the point where I randomly cry at things and get really upset and unhappy with my life even though i don t have any huge problems? I also get really paranoid and look too much into what people are saying to me. Is this due to the pill and should I switch /come off it? Thanks!
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013