Been having numbness, pins and needles in thigh area, sore neck, back and shoulders. What is wrong?

I have been having numbness/ needle n pin feeling in my left leg thigh to knee area it sometimes lasta very long time and sometimes its short lived, I also get sorness in my neck back shoulders I feel weak in the arms and hands and while this is happing I feel a rush of heat throughout my body or some areas I feel the heat like neck or chest . I am running scared since i am not what it is and my doctor seems dumb founded ... I think I am going crazy b/c I ask myself is this what I am really feeling Can you please help me
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013