Been having ear pain. Inflammation in mastoid bone. What can help?

for the last 5 months i have been having ear pain. The last three weeks it is everyday. The pain is like a throbbing sensation then a burning one. It is always there. Tylenol and advil does not help. An Mri was done with only a slight inflammation of the mastoid bone showing However, according to my ent it is so insignificant that it would not explain my ear pain. In addition, i have been experiencing debilitating dizzinees, neck and cheek pain. I went to the dentist to see if my tmj was okay. X-rays show everything is normal. So much pain for so long makes me very tired all the time and cannot carry on with my dAily activities. Ent is suspecting meniere s disease to account for the loss of balance and dizziness but it would not explain the ear pain. Can you help?
Asked On : Wed, 6 Jun 2012