Been having cold sweats and runny nose. Teething? Why whooping cough?

My baby girl is 6 months old...lately she has been having cold sweats on her head only a little cough runny nose but no fever no aching crying she seems to be a happy baby. she may also be teething again... however, at 3 months she fell sick with a heart disease but is on treatment and has recovered well and im afraid that it may be starting again or may it be flu here in belize whooping cough is getting around and when my baby got sick she was not able to receive all her shots..on tuesday she will be getting a booster and another dtp i believe. what can i do?
Asked On : Sat, 13 Oct 2012