Been experiencing bad lower back pain and stomach cramps. Why do I feel faint?

Hi Doc, I ve been experiencing some really bad lower back pains and stomach pains. I ve also been passing out and feeling faint. 2 months ago I got my period for only two days and it was very light. The next month it just came which was very usual because I didn t experience any systems like I usually do. And it was also very light as well. Right after that I just cramping up and have been ever since. Been getting morning sickness and my lower back still hurts and stomach. I ve also been feeling a very scrap pain in my vagina and in my belly bottom. Having taking a pregnancy test yet but everything that Ive Google has lead to me being pregnant including me peeing a little when I laugh and me discharging like I pee on myself. I have seen the clear thick mucus when I pee or when I wrapped. I want to know if I might be pregnant.
Asked On : Mon, 3 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  6 Awaiting Answer