Bee stunged, vomiting, nausea, breathlessness, severe itching. What do i do?

Hello, I was attacked by bees while hicking and was stung over 200 times. I ran and was able to get to a hose to squirt them off. It was unfortunate for me that I was nt wearing light clothing, but I always make a point not to wear any lotions, perfume. I felt like I waws in a horror movie! I had vomiting , nausea and difficulty breathing but we were able to get Benedryl . But it has been a week and when I woke up this morning I am covered in welts, redness and severe itching. When I was orignally stung the welts wer not as severe as they are today. I have never heard of a delayed reaction , but could this be what I m experiencing? Thank You....Sally
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013