Bang on the sides during playing, later had pain during breathing, coughing. Advise?

Hi, i played a game of rugby yesterday and during a tackle i was lying on my left side trying to turn onto my front to avoid injury but another player landed on me hard.. Didn t notice too much pain at the time, i was winded for a few seconds but seemed ok after that and played on.. This morning however i m finding it painful to breathe and it hurts when i cough , i ve tried stretching of my chest to see if it s muscle pain but i don t feel the same pain when i do that.. Sorry if it s nothing but i d like your opinion before i see someone Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 21 Oct 2012