Bad mood swings since stopping birth control pills. Why am I nauseated, depressed, angry? Hormonal imbalance?

Hi I am at my wits end. I went off my birth control about a year ago ( ortho evra patch) and ever since then I seem to be having really bad mood swings the week or days leading up to my period. I am only 31 yrs old but prior to my period I have night sweats horrible headaches and what seems like a depression . I do have depression and take meds for it and have since I was 12 therefore drs just want to increase my doses butthis is differnt its not depression I m wondering if it isn t a hormonal imbalance. Its like clockwork about 3 days before my period I get so down and angry feeling and ? Everything in my life. Yesterday I was fine today I feel like life in general just sucks. On a monthly basis I go off on everyone around me for no reason. It seems like it gets worse evry month. I don t know what to do but its becoming frustrating
Asked On : Sat, 30 Jun 2012