Bad cough, unable to breath. Excess sugar in food. Can that cause this? What can heal?

Hi Dr. I have been coughing intensively for last hour and still cant breath well, i do not have any history of asthma but the was that I am struggling to breath right now is like I am suffering from Asthma..the only thing that couls cause this situation is I tasted a food that I made with so much sugar ..I am not diabetics and do not eat suger a lot..but just this time unfortunately I have added excess amount of sugar to my food. will you please help me why I am breathing with difficulties like someone who is suffering from sever asthma? thanks alot for your answer and time.
Asked On : Sun, 22 Apr 2012