Bad cough. Why does it happen when I eat egg? Have mitral valve prolapse. Related?

hi doc, I am 5 ft 7 bout 145 in weight and I have developed a coughing problem while eating everything. Thought maybe something had scratched and irriatated my throat but just eating eggs make me cough like I m dying. Coughing, throat hurts and it feels extremely tight!!! I suffer from severe migraines, I had asthma when I was little but haven t had an attack in a good 10 years. I have had pleurisy and also pericidatis, I have mitral valve prolapse ....any idea what the cough could stem from
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jun 2012