Back twisted, unable to lie horizontally. X-ray shows arthritis in lumbar area. Taking ibuprofen, muscle relaxants

I twisted my back 3 weeks ago since then I cannot lay down horizontally because when I try to get up I have a terrible pain in my right hip/buttock/leg. It lasts 30 mins or so and then diminishes. x-ray show arthitis in lumbar area, PT excersizes are not working because when I get up from the table, the same pain returns. Just taking iburophen and some muscle relaxants. 55 yrs old female.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013