Back pain, taken Ponstan, put heat wrap. Have pilonidal sinus. Related?

I was in work earlier today and out of nowhere i got very strong back pain . I think it was back spasms. I took two Ponstan tablets and put a heat rap around my back but they have done nothing. The pain is really really bad and i can not take time off work. A couple of months ago i had a pilonidal sinus removed but now it is back, does this have anything to do with it??? I am in very bad pain and i really need a quick fix to help the pain. Thanks
Asked On : Tue, 3 Jul 2012