Back pain, headaches, food cravings. On mirena IUD. Negative pregnancy tests. Pregnant?

Hi. I m on the 5 year marina IUD , and lately I ve been having symptoms of pregnancy like back pain , headaches , weird food craving, also I ve been feeling Lil movement is my stomach (like Lil butterflies) maybe a baby moving also I m always feeling sleepy. I already have Lil girl that is 1yr...soo I recognize some of these symptoms from my last pregnancy. I ve only been on the Marina for, 8months.. have taken 2test and both negative
Asked On : Sat, 21 Jul 2012