Back pain, had symphysis pubis during pregnancy, can't bend down, pins and needles feeling in toes

Hi. I got up quickly yesterday from a bench i was straddled and had a searing pain in my lower back above my bum. I fell in the shower a few days ago but not onto my bum. I had symphasis pubis when i was pregnant with my son now four and worse with my twins now three. I have pain in my lower back just above my bum. I can bend down but if i put any wieght when i stand or try to lift anything it really hurts. I have pins and needles in my toes and halfway up my foot . I can walk if i stand up straight.
Asked On : Thu, 12 Apr 2012