Back pain, dizziness, leg pain, numbness in leg. X-ray normal?

hello Dr., i m Syukri from Malaysia. i had a backache( lumbar ) feel like stretching and it come to head. i feel dizzy.sometimes i cannot move or wake up early in the morning because very pain at the legs(especially right side). my legs also sometimes feel numb and burning at the foot. i cannot move very well because feel pain at knee.i had a diagnose and the Dr. said that i had Schuman Kyphosis but when look at the result of the x-ray , the Dr. said my back looks like, how come Dr.?
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012