Back pain, clear watery discharge. Smoked marijuana, crystal meth. Treatment?

Hi, im a 20 year old. Im fairly healthy, 170lbs and 5 10 , I also smoke ciggarrettes and someitmes marijuana for anxiety . Im having some lower back pain that is unusual. I recently had an abortion in January 2012 everything went ok and I checked out fine in the follow up. Yesterday I did something out of the ordinary and ill never do again.. I sniffed a couple lines of crystal , shortly after I started to feel dull lower back pain and alot of discharge. The discharge was clear and watery with no odor. Later that night I had sex with my boyfriend he came inside and now I have a pain that is very uncomfortable in my lower back. I washed my hands and felt inside my vagina by my cervix and it feels softer. Theres no blood in vagina
Asked On : Mon, 16 Apr 2012