Back pain, blood in urine, bladder pressure, frequent urination, period pains during urination. Cancer signs?

hi having pain on my right side and round my back,had blood in my urine detected by my doctor can not see blood myself,also getting alot of pressure in my bladder and have togo a wee alot and feel a little pressure in my bum too,had an xray and ultrscan,the xray i had with a dye and he can see a little something which he thinks is a little kidney stone but cant be sure so being sent to oaks hospital and worried its cancer ,also get like period pains sometimes when ive been for a wee,my pain round my back is achy pain sometimes it fades but is there most the time just sometimes worse than other times
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013