Back pain. Urine tests show presence of albumin. Taking antibiotics. Recommendations?

hi. i am mary ann from the philippines. i don't know how to start this but the problem is is tarted having back pains during the last few days of my training in Manila for a job. at first i really didn;t think it is a serious matter. but, when the doctor asked me to have a urine test which i repeated twice after i have taken antibiotics showed same result. my urine contains ALBUMIN. with all honesty i really don;t know what is happening. but awhile ago when i urinated there is a blood as well.
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013