Back pain. High SGPT, SGOT. Taking medication. How to control SGPT, SGOT?

hi..i am 40 yrs old man..i am having back ache problem from last 1 yrs ..i went to ortopedict doctors on sept 2012 ..dr told me fr lft test and my sgpt and sgot is high its around 500 and 320...frm september i stop taking every 1and half month i test my lft test its almost same..rght now i amtaking udiliv 300 mg ..zenit and shelcal 500 mg medicine..kindly advice me how can i control my sgpt and sogt of dr recomened me liverite medicine and trefolive syrup i hv also start taking ths medicine from last 4 days..
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013