Back pain 3 prolapse discs, fracture of vert end plate, on endone 5mg, oxycontin cr 20mg, diagnosed osteopenia. Suggestion?

Hi I am a 56 yr old male suffering lower back pain 3 prolapse discs and a fracture of vert end plate and of course degeneration.My doctor has me on 5mg endone and now changing over to oxycontin cr 20mg.I really dont want to be be on either and just want to know safest way to come off meds when back settles down.Also diagnoised with osto penia.Looking for best treatment for that deit etc...
Asked On : Mon, 14 Oct 2013