Back and neck injury, sharp pain in throat, no breathing problems, unable to swallow, unable to do voice overs. Medication to cure this?

Hello my 6yr old jumped on my back yesterday(6-16-12) just as I was getting off the bed. She had her arms around my neck , at that moment a sharp pain happen in my throat. I had no problems breathing but it did hurt to swallow . Today(6-17-12) it does not hurt as bad when I swallow but it hurts.(feels like a really bad sore throat ) It does not hurt to turn my head, or clear my throat, only hurts more when I swallow. However I do voice overs and so I do a lot of different voices, but at the moment I am unable to do them, it is not because of pain really, but more like my Adams-apple doesn t want to move or something. Been taking something for the pain. What-else can I do at home that can help with this? Thank you for your time, and have a wonderful rest of the weekend.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Jun 2012