Back aches, reddish brown discharge, have cold, gaining weight. Had sex. On birth control. What can I expect?

For the month of December, my period came on at the end of the month. When January came in, I noticed that it started coming on towards the beginning of the month. I had got a birth control shot in November, the doctor told me that it could be a possibility that I could get pregnant. So in January, my period stayed on two weeks straight. And I had sex on the last day my period was on. Since then, I have been having headaches daily, I feel very emotional and moody at time, I sleep a lot and wake up and stay up during the night. I believe that I use the bathroom frequently. I ve had so minor backaches, and cramps . When I wipe, I notice a reddish brown specs on the tissue . My period hadn t came on yet, so I went to the doctor for the cold that I have, I also got tested. The doctor said that I wasn t pregnant, but for some reason lately, I ve been gaining weight. Should I be worried? Please HELP.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013