Baby's heart beats not found. Advised cyotec. Transvaginal showed effect after pill. Should the suction procedure be done?

the doctor just told me that they cannot find the heart beat of my baby who is almost 9 weeks,they advice me to take some medication ,they gave me a cytotec ,3 pcs of that pill ,they after 5days,i havent feel any pain in my stomach,i was sent to a follow up check up,they do a trans vaginal to me and it seems that theres effect after taking the pill,you think i should do the suction procedure,is it safe?
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jun 2012