Baby was given DTP and Jaundice injections, should my baby take other 2inj of brain fever ?

I have a girl baby she is 4months old, First 2 months she was given DTP and Jaundice injections, in 3rd month as there was no stock of Jaindice Injections. My baby was only injected with DTP inj and after 3weeks from that inj. I took her to a private hospital for jaundice inj, dr asked wheither brain fever inj is given when i told no he told that he will give both jaundice and brain fever inj at a time, i agreed and after giving inj he told to come again for remaining 2 doses in next 2 months my question is should my baby take other 2inj of brain fever
Asked On : Wed, 15 Sep 2010