Baby diagnosed with UTI. Urinalysis done. Few epithelial cells found. What does report suggest?

Hello Doc, my 4-month old son s urinalysis today has FEW - epithelial cells, FEW - m. threads and 0-2 pus cells. his blood count has 127 g/L hemoglobin (NV in the result: 134.00-160.00), 10.52 leucocytes no. concentration (NV: 5.00-10.00 x ^9/L), 0.15 segmenters (NV: 0.40-0.60), 0.74 lymphocytes (NV: 0.25-0.40), 0.02 basophils (NV:0.005). please interpret. are this deviations from normal limits fine? My son was hospitalized last dec 2012 due to UTI then was back by january 2013 because his urine still has bacteria. on his last hospitalization he was circumcised. now, he s on low dose therapy Trizole suspension 0.75 mL every night until april 2013.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013