Baby awake the whole night after feed. No help with Natura rescue drops. Mix cerelac with his feed?

My baby is 9 weeks old and we battle at night as he does not want 2 sleep. He will stay awake from after his 1 or 2 o clock feed till the 5 or 6 o clock feed then will only sleep a hour. Day time he will wake for feeds and sleep. But night time is the problem. What can i do? I have tried Natura Rescue drops and it does not work. He is still awake at night. Can i mix a little bit of Nestle Cerelac Rice with his feed?
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013