Baby at the age of 17?

Im 17 years old and will be turning 18 in a couple months , and am currently talking to a guy who wants to get me pregnant. I really wouldnt mind but I have plans for my future and want to go away for school , but he says he will stay back and take care of the baby while i am away. What should I do ?

Help Please !!!

Asked On : Fri, 19 Mar 2010

He's trying to lock you in. Dont do it.

No no don't do it. He may say he wants a baby now and that when your away at school he will take care of the baby. But as soon as that baby comes he will leave you high and dry with you taking care of the baby leaving you to pass on your future. So please your just a kid dont fall into his words. If you have plans for your future why are you even thinking about this?? Go finish school and go to college make something of yourself and dont let your parents down. After you finish college and get the career you want and when your set with your career, own car, and house then you can start planning for a baby with whoever is with you down the road. Be wise I know your intelligent and smart:)
General Surgeon Dr. Rajinder Bajoria's  Response
Think twice before you proceed.other wise you may have to repent on your decision.Disclaimer