Is breast enlargement possible? and also breast sagging control?If possible how?My mail id is
Asked On : Wed, 29 Jun 2011
Welcome to HCM.
Breast enlargement is possible by putting breast implant.breast sagging can be repaired by surgery.
Consult plastic surgeon for better guidance.
Homeopath Dr. Swati Ramkumar's  Response
Hello Swagata,
Medicines are not available perse for either breast enlargement or to prevent breast sagging. Certain exercises along with well fitting undergarments would help .
For drastic results breast implants are available. Kindly consult a reliable plastic surgeon for the same.
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
In ayurveda there is a herb that is known as shatawari and which works excellently to nurish muscles of breast and adds for breast enlargement while there is another oil that is named as shri gopal oil which is used to tone the muscles and prevent and cure sagging of the breasts.
I am 38 yrs/height 5ft 4 inches/weight 63kg I want my hair regrowth and would be black colour and my skin will be wrikle free and glowing skin/Plz help me
Thanx to Dr. Rajesh Sir
I want breast enlargement and sagging control/also I want to be slim
Is it possible?
Which ayurveda medicine will help me for my desire?
Plz Sir help me by ayurveda