BP, have irregular heart beats, normal EKG. Had taken Chinese herbs to lower BP. Would Chinese herbs and low BP cause irregular beats?

have irregular heart beats and just came from the dr s office and he performed an ekg which came back negative. While at the dr s office no irregular beats were noticed but after the visit a few appeared again. I was not on enough b.p. meds so he increased and changed from an ace to arb. I was also taking chinese herbs for 3 weeks to help lower the b.p. and that s when all this started so i stopped 3 days ago with the chinese herbs. Can the herbs mixed with the b.p. meds cause these irregular heart beats?
Asked On : Tue, 17 Jul 2012