Ayurvedic medicines for diabetic

My brother is diabetic. suggst ayurveda medicines.
Asked On : Sat, 26 Mar 2011
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
plz. mention about age , sex of pt. with some detail history like duration of complaint BMI & blood sugar level i.e. fasting & post meal.according to ayurveda prameha is of two type krush pramehi & sthula pramehi & the line of treatment is different for both .
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Manish Rijhwani's  Response
Take Haldi Powder and Aamla powder in equal quantities and mix it say 100gms both; from this mixture take about 1/2 tsp daily thrice 10 min before meals
take Tab. Chandraprabha vati (0--2--2)
Tab. Glucomap(Maharshi Ayurved) (0-1-1)
Omit Sugar; Rice; Potatoes and bakery products
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Riyaz Nazimudheen's  Response
The main medicine for diabetes as per ayurveda is exercise.If you do exercise then the amount of medicine can be reduced significantly.Take one teaspoon of Amla juice with one teaspoon of turmeric empty stomach.You will get good results
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
along with usual dietary restrictions regular exercise and deep breathing helps a lot. There is a plant vijyasar with whose wood glass is made and water is kept in this glass over night . it turn reddish in morning and is taken empty stomach. fenugreek seeds 1 tsf crushed and soaked over night can be taken early morning. amongst medicines you can have diazen 1 bd. [ apex ]
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Ram Mani Bhandari's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
what is his current sugar level.. please monitor sugar level time to time.Ayurvedic preparation is very effective for maintaining sugar level like
Tab Diabecon
Tab Debix
Cap Karela
Consult your doctor for best according to sugar level
including medicine changeing lifestyles is very important including yoga and meditation