Ayurvedic treatment for Diabetic

Hi, Some body informed me that there is one ayurbedic doctor in Drug who can treat diabetic problem by giving just a dose of medicine.Is it true? If it is true can I get his address and contact number ?
Asked On : Wed, 9 Feb 2011
  Anonymous's Response
My doc said i was a case fit for being a diabetic with two weekly FBS being 129 and 124, and FBS being 224 and 200. After 3 months of my first diagnosis and no Rx PILL and purly moving away from the American junk food culture i am just back with my HBA1C report. It's 5.0 and my last FBS (a week back) was 60 and FBS 96. Yes this is lab test report and not glucometer report.

What did i do?
I am living life like AYURVEDA suggests. Every time i talk to a "Allopathy" doctor about this they laugh. They have been trained to do so by the FDA controlled Drug centric "masking" (not treating) philosophy. Otherwise how would Pharma industry mint billions ... they Produce Sick world. After all it's a symbiotic existence. MR's (of Phram industries) pump in free gifts to docs, and docs prescribe meds in return. This is a case of Bribe sort of. Not ethics. From a similar case like mine my friend is on metformin for five years. I know he cannot get rid of the deadly death trap now .. the Pills :-)

Allopathy would pooh pooh all others even BUDWIG Protocol. It's something like the Fish Oil Omega 3 based loby pooh pooh the poor mans Flaxseed source of Omega 3.

Yes Ayurveda works but problem is no one has the patience to follow it like religion. If you do you can reverse and improve. I am Rx PILL Free as far as my sugar goes for the time being and eatng things like Banana, Watermelon, Honey and all other high GI stuff and my random BS turned out just 92.

Mool Mantra is ALKALIE or Die : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o31mUcWHS4A
Cells cannot get Glucose and also Vit C (or any other thing in extreme case) inside when the walls are made by DuPont. Get the hint and act accordingly. I am hell bent on reversing my DM2 so wish me luck :-)
Hi friend..Im Guna here..Im a health consultant..I read your message...I ma Self personally Done more than 100 case which is successfully cured from diabetes.. Even they having wound..Just email me for more details...gunaragaviah@yahoo.com
Hi Mukund Shrestha,

I too am a diabetic & had been searching for the address & found it. The address is SHAIKH ISMAIL, JAMA MASJID BADA (COMPOUND), JAWAHAR CHOWK, DURG - CHATTISGARH STATE. TEL. NO. 098261-16991, 094241-07655 (CALL EITHER NUMBER BETWEEN 1800 & 2200hrs). I also spoke to a patient (Having Diab. for last 10 yrs, now cured by above doctor), and he says it is a miracle. Basically it is a unani formulation, one time dosage, thats all. He had posted his details in yahoo forum. I am also planning to go to Durg for treatment. Hope I also experience this miracle. I pray for your success, and kindly pray for me too.
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
Hi,thanks for query.Dear all please not that there are no miracles happening any where.Please keep your eyes and ears open.Do not get misled by false advertisement.If you have diabetes you have to take care of your diet and if needed regular drugs are required life time,please do not shy away from medicines .Please speak to your doctor if you have any queries.take care.
If you are looking to maintain optimal HEALTH by boosting your natural immune defenses, this is the product for you. Transfer Factor is the biotech miracle of the century! It is patented, proprietary and powerful. 4Life Transfer Factor products are made by the immune system, for the immune system. Scientists around the... world have proven the effectiveness of 4Life Transfer Factor products.For more detail:gunaragaviah@yahoo.com
  Anonymous's Response
HELLO DOCTOR MY NAME IS VICKI I ASK YOU SEX QUESTION I AM MARRED I HAVE 2 KIDS BUT MY QUESTION IS MY SEX LEVEL IS LOW I DO SEX I AM ONLY MINTS ? HOW I INCREASE MY SEX LEVEL MY WIFE IS NOT STRIFE WHAT I DO ?