Ate Bad Fish, Is there anything I can do to help offset any ill effects ?

I am concerned that I may develope food poisoning. I ate some leftover flounder. The flounder was cooked two days ago and was accidentally left in the oven for about 36 hours. A family member took it out of the oven today and placed it in the fridge. When i came home at 5 PM, I ate the leftover flounder, not knowing about it being left in the oven on a baking sheet. If it makes any difference, the temperature in my home has been about a constant 75 degrees. Is there anything I can do to help offset any ill effects ?
Asked On : Fri, 27 Aug 2010