Asthmatic. Sneezing, coughing and rapid heart rate. Is it allergic?

hello sir , my name is tulika sinha and i m 31 years old .recenlty i know that i m asthmatic and that is from for few months about 7 months . my symtom is continuos sneezing , continuos coughing or a sometime a midnight it was occured. sometime i felt that my heart beating very fast .i m feeling very weak during this and sometime my nose is itching much and feeling feveres. sometime i feel a pain in a chest and become very irritating by nature not feeling good . so sir plz tell me what i have to do and how get rid of this disease. is it asthma or chronical boomcities or a allergical asthma?
Asked On : Sat, 8 Sep 2012