Ask a doctor about vaginal infection after spotting and yellowish discharge

I spotted some blood one day then the next started having some yellowish discharge and it smells like crackers Seriously like crackers What could this be I had spotting for only one day but the very next day i started having yelloish discharge that smells like crackers... seriously like crackers... I know it is probably a vaginal infection but what kinds without having itching burning or irritation? I have been using vagisil and it isnt seeming to cure this problems and advice
Asked On : Sat, 2 Apr 2011