Arms have blotches, red, purple and sore, sun and cold both effect. What is wrong?

I am very self conscious about my upper arms as I suffer with red/purple patches/blotches, I exfoliate daily to try and encourage circulation but this doesn t seem to help. When it s particularly cold , the patches are more purple in colour and go pink/red in warm weather. In the summer, people always comment saying my arms must be really sore from sunburn but I haven t even been out in the sun. I m getting to the point now where I don t want to wear sleeveless or short sleeved tops when it comes to summer time. Is there anything I can do to get rid of this problem? Thanks
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013