Arms and leg pain, terrible cramping, back ache, difficulty in walking, lifting arms, feeling of double vision on driving. What could be the problem?

My name is melody and I live in a town of 400 people and the doctors here never do any kind of tests. But I m afraid something might be wrong. I m 45 and my arms and legs are always hurting, I get horrific cramping, and at times I feel like my eyes are crossed, but my friends and family say they are not, but I do see double, only seems to happen when I m driving ( the eyes) I m starting to get pain in my lower back now.. Can t stand the pain, there are times when I have trouble walking or even lifting my arms.. Any ideas of what this MIGHT be?
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jun 2012