Arm tingling and numb,little spider veins showing up above bicep

Arm tingling and numb,,little spider veins showing up above bicep, below rotator cup I have lifted heavy weights all winter and noticed just at the top of my right arm bicep little bluish spider veins that are continuing to expand around the area. my right hand and arm keep tingling and losing feeling as if e somewhere. ust woke up this morning with right arm numb and and feels like that arm alone has just been through a workout like it feels puffed and is also a darker color as if there is no good amount of oxygen getting to the arm or the blood flow is being cut off by a pinched nerve. But why are these little bluish purple veins showing up just below my rotator cup at the top of my bicep and seeming to spread every day I look at it?
Asked On : Sun, 15 May 2011