Are there chances for me to conceive as I have missed my periods ?

can i get pregnant just a day before my periods? m having regular periods till last symptoms and negative result in pregnancy home test.but this month its 5 days delay in my periods.still i have chances to be pregnant?
Asked On : Sun, 27 Mar 2011
Hi dear
Welcome to HealthcareMagic.
When did you have unprotected sex?Which day of your cycle? This decides the chances of your pregnancy .4 or 5 days before your periods if you have unprotected sex , it s unlikely to be pregnant .
The delay in periods could be due to some other cause.
I advise you to know your cycle frequency and thus calculate safe period.This way you can know your fertile period and can plan for pregnancy accordingly.

Good luck.