Are there any chances of vaginal wounds to get irritated and start bleeding after having sex ?

Hi. Iam a 30 yrs old female,50 kg,162 cm height.I have freezed my vagina about 2 manths ago.after one month of freezing, my dr. told me that wounds have healed near to 70 percent and i could have sex after 40 days.i did so and had sex around 42 days after freezing.during the intimacy i hadn`t have any pain or bleeding .but after 4 days, i saw some blood stains.considering my period time coming soon, i considered these stains as symptoms for my period which was common during these years ( 2,3 days before my period, i saw some blood stains and then, the real cycle started). but these stains took 12 days and my period started just today.i am wondered if these bloos stains are related to my period or are they because of my vaginal wounds have irritated?plz help me get my answer.tnx.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jul 2011