Are the symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome similar to the early signs of pregnancy ? Can I be pregnant inspite of negative pregnancy tests ?

hi, okay so i think i might be pregnant .. ive take 4 pregnancy tests in the past 2 months all negative, (2 were from my doctor ) but im still really unsure. i have PROTECTED SEX with my long term boyfriend all the time, and we check the condom and there are never any splits. i was due a period this week, and am 5 days late. im starting worry! ive also been diagnosed with IBS ( irritable bowel syndrome ) so im wondering if this can effect the way im feeling! please can you help?
Asked On : Fri, 18 Feb 2011