Are my serum and prolactin levels normal? Taken primolut. What are the side effects?

I am 39 years old and have not had my period for the last 55 days. as per My Doctor advise, a CBC test was taken which reports TSH (Ultrasensitive), serum by CLIA 2.64 (observed value) and Prolactin , serum level was found 11.67. Kindly let me know whether these two are normal. I have taken PRIMOLUT-N in the Month of May & September to extend my period for 10days to attend an important family function. Is there any side effects by taking this medicine or my period is delayed due to the usage of this medicine.
Asked On : Tue, 6 Nov 2012