Applied Retin A gel and done Seli peel for blackheads. Now redness and pain on cheeks. What can I do?

hi, dr iam 27 years old house wife,before 1 monthi have blackheads and white heads in my cheeks i have to go to the skin specialist they will see my face and recommend retin a clin a gel after using this my blackheads are more then i will go to the dr.they will recommend seli peel in my face after this my blackheads is convert into acne my cheeks are redness and irritating i have stop this medicines and soap they recommend me a selicylic face wash its very flaky and produce dryness in my face iam very upset then i have to go with another docter they will see my face and give me clin-ad gel and benzec a gel in night time but now my skin is so sensitive if i have use anything in my face then my skin is create redness and painy what can i do i have no pimples in my face before this treatment but now i have lots of blackheads in my face please suggest me
Asked On : Mon, 12 Nov 2012