Appendix stitches taken out. Can this cause pain in thighs? Can it influence urine?

Hi, I m male 37 yrs old. I have been told that the inner stitches from my appendix taken out when I was 5 yrs old have somehow mended together. I m having discomfort on this side including internittent aches in thigh and less the calf muscle and the groin on the same area. Can this influence urination because during the last few weeks I ve been feeling a slight pain, almost the feeling of pressure. Any ideas? Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012