Any suggestions on what to use for lubrication ?

For easier entering of sex on women? What do you use? Can you get it in Walmart ?
Asked On : Tue, 22 Dec 2009
First of all, lets get one thing out of the way...The person who posted earlier questioning your reasons for lubricant is out of line. Its none of their business why or what, all you asked is for a recomendation...Our bodies are not made the same...certain things we eat, drink, and even the medicines we take can effect dryness. Secondly, there are a few lubricants on the market, its your personal choice. 1. KY (have a few different ones) a. warming (this one warms to your body temp) b. ultra gel (supposed to give you a longer lube) c. Silk (not sure the perks of this on) I have used warming (felt great to me, but irritated my partner) & ultra worked just fine 2. Astroglide (but it can stain your sheets) USed this one as well, no complaints! 3. Wet 4 Aqualube All of the above can be used with condoms because they are water based. Some are more pricier than others, so its really your own preference...All the above can be found at the grocery store, drugstore, walmart, and target. I'd go to walmart or target because it may be slightly cheaper than walgreens or cvs pharmacy (sorry not sure where you live). But remember anything oil based like vaseline, baby oil, olive oil, massage oil can weaken the condom and you know the outcome of that!! Be safe & have fun