Which lubricant gel can i use for smooth sex ?

i unable to intercourse with my partner becouse she told me pain is cousing.. what can i do ? is it any meadicn ? is any lubrication requer? name of that lubrication jelly?
Asked On : Mon, 13 Jun 2011
Hello
     good amount of foreplay before penetration & lubrication with jelly is all that is needed .plenty of jelly are available in the market choose one you like .
‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and trouble free speedy recovery”
General & Family Physician Dr. Aashish Raghu's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Good Day
Pain may be due to many reasons. Maybe she has an infection. Do not have intercourse with her now. She needs to see a Gynaecologist before any damage takes place. Kindly give her her rest, let her drink enough water and eat well till she is seen by Gynaecologist. She needs to get urine test, ultrasound if necessary. Please understand.

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.