Anxiety symptoms, burping, pressure, chest tightness, stomach bloating, increased heart beat, suffocation, panic attacks. What should I do?

Hi Doctor,Am a 35 year old female with very bad anxiety symptoms at nights like too much burping, pressure and tightness in chest and head, bloating of stomach,increased heart beat , suffocation getting panic attacks every night, for the past 2 years and i am recommended by my Physician to take half of 5mg of Nexito Plus,now i am trying to stop it and am feeling sick again and lost sleep completely,what should i do?Please help me
Asked On : Sat, 17 Mar 2012