Anxiety, shortness of breath, painful back, lightheadedness. Done angiogram. Is there a blockage?

My boyfriend's Mom is 83, always been a healthy gal, walks and sometimes has a little anxiety. She recently has found herself not being able to walk without getting short of breath, a little light headed and pain across her back. she had an angiogram yesterday at UCLA but they sent her home. The doctors have not returned the families call as to what the angiogram showed, but I myself having had an angiogram know, that if they saw blockage, I doubt they would have sent her home. My boyfriend thinks I'm wrong and that doctors do anything as her doctor was out golfing today, not returning calls. His Mom also does have a lung that is not full shape and that was told to her as to why she might have shortness of breath, but the shortness is continuing strongly, upper back pain and lightheadedness. What should they do. I suggested at least giving her oxygen at home, since they have access to it. Help.
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013